Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A diet blog, $250, and 1000ec

Saphrym is hosting a contest, giving away $250 via paypal and 1000ec to the winner! The blog is about everything Saphrym, from his diet before and after (looks like my dad in his before and after), thoughts, writing and everything.

Note that the contest ends Feb 27th, which is today!!! So be quick!

To enter, just follow these steps:
1. Pick a post (other than the contest post) and blog about it
2. Include this link:
Saphrym
(Copy and paste that code into your html code for your post exactly as is. The link should look like this: Saphrym)
3. Include a link to the actual post you are blogging about.
4. Include a link to the contest post.
5. Comment below and leave a link to your post making sure to provide a valid e-mail address.

I hope I'm not too late!

Oh and good luck dieting, Saphrym! (Yeah I'll need to wish my dad too!)

No comments: