Monday, February 18, 2008

Game Contest: Wiiiiii!!!

My Wii News, newsbringer of everything Wii, is having a contest with the prize being The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess, with the Prima Strategy Guide to accompany it :) Ain't that cool!

It's simple to enter, with each of the following earning one entry
1. Make a comment (of course we will)
2. Blog about it (and link back etc). Mention it in the comment
3. Member of other forums that help spread the word earn an entry as well
4. Subscribe to RSS feed
5. Subscribe to email

Contest ends end of Feb and winners will be drawn March 1st.

Here's the link to the contest for full details

I'm taking the 1,2,4 and 5. (I'd take 3 as well, but the few forums I'm on aren't game or contest related and nope I'm not spamming them :))

Cheers and good luck everyone! And wish me luck too!

No comments: